Monday 10 February 2014

spectactor




PERFORMANCES ALL DAY ERRDAY
Other than the usual daily Drama rehearsals, I've managed to catch NUS Dance Blast #firstworldproblems as well as Medicine Open Mic 2014 in the same week. I'm a diehard Elizabeth Chan fangirl so I definitely had to catch her sing Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz and Burning Bridges by One Republic. Her friends probably thought MK and I were insane because we cheered so much, but hey! We're not from Medicine anyway :^)

Actually I just came back from watching <<艺术> for Huayi Festival 华艺节 2014 - It's originally by Yasmina Reza and translated into Mandarin. I saw Peter Sau in action and he's mentoring the piece I'm in for NUS Arts Festival. All of us are definitely feeling the pressure but excited nonetheless.

At this juncture in my life, it is as if I am a full-time performer rather than a full-time student but no!!! Studies have always been a non-compromise for me. Back to the books at full force once the Eusoff Production is over. FOUR MORE DAYS 




This week was really good. Other than the 30 dollar fine that took away half my meagre paycheck, I got to spend so much time with people I love :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment