Sunday 5 January 2014

ghosts



"...how does someone love you when you don't even love yourself?"

            I don't know what to do with my life

            I don't know what to do with my hands
            I don't know what to do with myself
            I don't know what to do with my hair

            I can't figure out who I am
            I can't figure out my sexuality
            I can't figure out my face shape
            I can't figure out what to major in

            why doesn't he love me
            why doesn't alcohol freeze
            why doesn't the moon rotate
            why doesn't my hydrangea bloom

            how come I can't sleep
            how come I can't download apps
            how come I don't dream
            how come I can't get high

            what if this is all a dream
            what if this is all there is
            what if this is all just a dream
            what if this is all a simulation

            when will I see you again
            when will I ovulate
            when will I die
            when will I be loved

No comments:

Post a Comment