Monday 10 March 2014

back in bread


I'm BAAAAAAAAACK! Feeling totes better even though it's been a slow and rough recovery. I'm still on my 48 day MC but I'm (trying) to take it easy while rushing out all my assignments and midterm preparations. Meanwhile, I'm back at intensive 10-hour long drama rehearsals and 3 hour long dance rehearsals. I'm sprouting a lot of bruises on my legs because I spend a lot of time on my knees for drama and I've been hitting the floor trying to nail the harder lifts for dance. It's really not so bad because I'm a clingy Koala bear and Taoyee's my strong, sturdy Eucalyptus tree. 


Ma chou chou Chang and I went to Anthesis, a French boulangerie and we were really annoying customers who kept injecting French phrases into our conversations to sound pretentious. In the same vein, I attempted to be arty-farrrhty and started food styling but the cafe people were très pleasant about it. Since we were on a roll, we decided to be all post-French art noveau (what does that even mean) and have a little photoshoot. Here's a tiny teaser.





No comments:

Post a Comment