Thursday 26 December 2013

adventures of jane











 




Can't imagine living in Cameron Highlands but 3 days of fresh air, fruits and vegetables is amazing for the city dweller. I really love the Mossy Forest in all its enchanting glory and the trek was worth it.
Spent Christmas Day in KL shopping and ate lok lok for dinner.

Although it's a far cry from my ideal Christmas, I'm just glad to have spent quality time with my parents doing retarded shit. Sometimes we are all just so busy, we don't have time with each other or we're just mindlessly hearing but not listening you know? I was originally hesitant about going on the trip because I didn't want to be bored but after all our hthts, it really reminded me how much my parents love me no matter what :') It was much needed so it was really good and I'm glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment