Sunday 22 December 2013

ride on


The Honda CB400

I guess I really am my father's daughter after all. We both share a love for automobiles and rock n' roll.
Except that he's really, really, really not keen on me getting a bike license. I completely understand that it's dangerous and I'm kind of an accident-prone and I'm not a very good cyclist but one day I found myself suddenly driving towards BBDC and signing up for a 2B license. And the thing is, I SUCK. For a variety of reasons, I was laughed at (which was utterly humiliating) and I really tried.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of those things where I look back and think, O gosh what was I doing! In fact, I have a long list of stupidly ridiculous things that I've done in my entire life. But at least, retrospectively, I appreciate it for happening because it led on to better things.

So here's to hoping to complete 2B with my limited funds. Even though the bike fell on me 3 times and I woke up all sore and bruised, I did have fun. I would love to practice more but Chun Hou refuses to let me touch his bike (he's smart that way) but it's okay because I feel bad for giving him my fever whoops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment