Monday 21 April 2014

q&a


decided to take a small break from studying and field some (random) questions I've got on my formspring

Do you miss anyone right now?
I do. I constantly miss all my close friends who are around the world - Melbourne, NY, Durham, London etc. they're everywhere except here with me :(
Do you have some plans for summer?
Yes!!! I'm going to Nepal for OCIP and use theatre as a medium to help and educate prisoner's children. Also, birthday party in May and maybe some short trips around SEA? More plans to come!
What makes someone attractive?
People who are comfortable in their own skin/confident in their sense of self

my formspring is pretty dead but it still sends me notifications so you can send me questions here if you're bored/interested in my semi-mugger life #swag

No comments:

Post a Comment